Black mold is a fungus or yeast that grows in wet areas of the home like showers or walls. The mold will release spores into the air. If these spores reach your lungs, they will produce asthma- and chronic fatigue-like symptoms.
To remove the mold, mix one dropper of ShopFreeMart Pure Silver Concentrate per each ounce of water that you add to a spray bottle, then spray it on the mold and let it stand for 10 minutes before wiping it off. This will destroy the mold and likely prevent it from re-growing.
Fungus and mold grow in warm, moist, and sugared areas such as the intestines or vagina. Taking sugar out of your diet and using silver both topically and internally can treat these. Take 2-3 droppers of Pure Silver Concentrate 3x daily and apply it topically 3-4x daily, if needed. This dosage should be continued for at least two weeks longer than symptoms are present.
Mold and yeast can be cleared up by taking 2-3 droppers of Pure Silver Concentrate 3x daily. You may need to continue this treatment for a period of up to 6 weeks to completely eradicate the mold.
It is also recommended that you add one dropper of ShopFreeMart Pure Silver Concentrate to 1-2 Tbs. of distilled water and put it into a nebulizer to be inhaled for 15-30 minutes. This procedure can be repeated 2-4 times daily as needed to get the Pure Silver Concentrate in direct contact with the mold, which will kill the mold spores.
Regular use of ShopFreeMart and Immunize can help to strengthen the immune system and also reduce the chance of mold and fungus passing from the intestines into the blood stream.
Click one of the Icons to post to your Social Media.